Friday, February 20, 2009

february- yay!

what do you all mean- you don't like february??? it's totally my favorite month- it's short- great holidays- valentines day, pres. day(always had a thing for abraham lincoln), and nat'l pancake day(24th).. what more could you ask??!! oh yes- shannon's birthday AND my birthday! WOW!!!!! it's also the month before spring hits with new spring flowers and clear roads for taking power walks. did you all forget those things? if i knew how to put pictures on this #*&(%$ thing you'd get more the feel of this wonderful little month- so quit complaining and ENJOY!!!! i love you .

1 comment:

  1. I like February until I start seeing spring bulbs emerging and then I start to get antsy for warmer weather...

    When are you going to learn how to put those *?!#&* pictures on your blog, anyway?! :)

    ReplyDelete