ok- thanks shannon- whatever a "tag" is-here goes....
1. the smell of spring (because it's almost here!)
2. my kids and grandkids
3. the thoughts of starting a new book after finishing one.
4. to sit in church and have friends all around - we've all had a rough week, but we're there together.
5. the first robin (or group of robins-they're always early!) in march.
6. having my car all packed, a new book on tape, snacks, extra money, a full tank of gas and an early start for a trip- yahoo!
7. doing the dishes with nate!
these are just a few of the hundreds of things that i love- these mostly because they are current things. thanks shannon for the "tag". you are so together- i have the best girls in the world! (that would be #8!).
2 months ago