Thursday, December 2, 2010

it's coming!

i have pictures, stories and whatnot to share with all of you- be patient with me- i just returned from thanksgiving with shannon and family and my kitchen is cluttered with bags, cooler, packages, etc. i've noticed a few broken ornaments here and there and an odd smell coming from the frige....one of the downsides of going away. i'll have to wait for my computer-smart daughter to get over her cold and then help me put my pictures on a blog. ooohhh someday i'll figure this thing out! see ya soon.

3 comments:

  1. maybe your computer - smart daughter who will be arriving on an airplane next week can assist. :)

    glad you are home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I could really go for one of those dumb Christmas movies right now. I had so much fun with you mom...I'm so glad this Thanksgiving visit has become a tradition for us...
    Glad you made it home in one piece...
    XOXOXOXOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have a feeling that i WILL be the one loading up pictures.. :( grrr...

    Christmas movies. They are all the same... *cue the Levinson music*.."dink, dink, dink-dink!".. i hope he came up with a whole new batch this year!

    ReplyDelete