Saturday, February 6, 2010

the great snow of 2010 (aka the snow of the century)

aaahhh, february... my favorite month of the year. that's not only because it involves my birthday, valentine's day, or presidents' day , but USUALLY a huge snow storm can be expected. this year was no exception... we had a duzy of a storm, starting yesterday afternoon and ending at noon today... 22" of the most wonderful fluffy stuff you can imagine.
here is very pregnant nella showing us the path that was shoveled from the house to the office.

the back porch was transformed.


this table was our measuring guage.





our car....i think.



my little front garden.

conehead garden..



michael (neighbor ) digging us out.

what will happen when all this melts???

1 comment:

  1. I laughed when you said "conehead garden"...

    That picture of Michael digging out the cars is incredible!!! Seriously...I can't believe it! You guys are going to be seeing white for a very long time!!!

    ReplyDelete